Friday, December 2, 2011

Feature Friday: Little Amara Designs


Today I'm featuring Little Amara Designs.

Lizette Natalie, the owner of Little Amara Designs, has a degree in Graphic Design and loves to create things!  Here's a little bit about her, in her own words:

"I also enjoy everything from photography to arts and crafts and anything else that will allow me to use my creativity. My love and passion have always been in the creative arts. For that reason you will often find listings in my shop for items such as crochet items, bows, accessories, etc. and I can't say that I don't put all my love and care into everything I do. I pay close attention to detail, customer satisfaction is my main goal."

Lizette makes and sells beautiful accessories like this...
Felt Dahlia Hair Clip
...and this...
Ribbon Rosette Headband
She also designs super fun invitations, party favors and cards, like this...
Personalized Printable Holiday Card
Lizette also has a darling blog, where she shares more of her creative talent, like this cute Cameo Sweatshirt...
Cameo Sweatshirt
...and these adorable printable straw flags...
Printable Baby Straw Flags
SO. DANG. CUTE.

Go check out her shop and blog...I'm sure you'll find something wonderful there for the holidays!