Friday, September 16, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration: 5 Minute Bread!


I've been looking for a really GREAT (ie yummy, simple, and easy) bread recipe for quite some time.

So this week my 


is...


{Five Minute Bread}

from my Things to Eat pinboard.

And here's what I made:



Beautiful, huh?  And guess what?  Not only is it lovely to look at, but it was super yummy, very simple, and soooo easy!

Now... my hubby complained that it actually did take longer than 5 minutes...because, there was the rising, chilling, and baking before you could consume it...BUT the actual mixing really was less than five minutes...and the steps between rising, etc. were also really minute.  PLUS...it makes enough dough to make FOUR 1lb loaves!  (Which, let's be honest, only last for about two days tops in my home...)

In short:  I loved this bread.  It will definitely be a 'go to' recipe for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic