Friday, May 13, 2011

Feature Friday: You!


Sorry about the delay in posting today....(and the fact that yesterday's post has disappeared!)  Blogger has apparently been working on some issues...that may or may not yet be resolved....Oy.

Anyway...

Today I wanted to send out a call for help!


{dippylulu on etsy}


In four weeks I'm going to be having a BABY!!!  I will be delivering via C-section (I've had two previously...so that's the only option from here on out!)

It's kinda nice to be able to KNOW exactly when this little one will be arriving, but there's also a lot of planning and prep that needs to happen.  Recovery time for a C-Section is six weeks.  Most of which you're not allowed to do even really simple things, like sweeping, or standing up to do the dishes, or walking up and down stairs.  I've been making sure things are organized and ready in the house, pre-cooking meals and freezing them for late, and arranging for people to help out with the other kids...

But...I haven't done anything to prepare my blog!

So, this is where YOU come in!!  I'm looking for some awesome people to help me out by guest posting during the first month of new baby time!  It's a way to keep my readers interested AND get you some more exposure!!

{I'm looking for people with awesome ideas and photos, who would like to share tutorials and features here on my blog during the month of June}

...of course, you'd be linking back to your own site, so you get double the fun out of your post!!  

Plus, I would forever be in your debt and worship the ground you walk on.  Seriously.

If you are interested in helping me out, please shoot me an e-mail with what you propose to post at

sarahndipities {at} gmail {dot} com

  We can work out timing and stuff after that!!

Thanks, everyone!  You guys totally ROCK!!!


P.S.  Don't forget to link up at the SAHM of Etsy Link Party!  You can link to things on your blog or even to items in your Etsy Shop!!  Don't miss out on the opportunity to show off what you do with others!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic